Tour route: coastline between Port Hacking / Royal National Park and Wollongong Harbour to the south.
- Refresh: Camera short cuts, Composition, Auto modes, Aperture Priority, TV, Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO, Lenses, Filters, Automatic Exposure Bracketing.
- Intermediate to advanced: High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI) , Long exposure using timers, remote shutter release.
Coastal tour inclusions:
- Photography tuition by international award winning photographer Ken Hall
- e Book.
- Cheat sheet.
- Morning refreshments and lunch.
- 600 ml drinking water bottle.
- Agreed pickup point or use own vehicle.
- Tour duration seven hours (approx).
- Maximum number 6.
- Dawn start for early risers at no extra cost.
- Entry into NSW national parks.