Australian Photography Tours: Camden Beginner Workshops $230
- Auto modes, Aperture, Aperture priority, Camera short cuts, Composition, Filters, ISO, Lenses, Shutter speed, TV, White balance.
- Photography tuition by international award winning photographer Ken Hall
- e Book.
- Cheat sheet.
- Morning refreshments.
- 600 ml drinking water bottle.
- Agreed pickup point or or meet at location.
- Tour duration four hours (approx).
- Maximum number 10.
- Dawn start for early risers at no extra cost.
Photograph galleries from Camden, Campbelltown, Cawdor and Cobbitty landscape photography workshops:
Beginner photography at outdoors locations enables you to experience issues with glare, shade and constantly changing light conditions.
These personalised classes are broken into modules with each module ending with a practical session. The class ends with a photography walk then discussion over coffee at a local restaurant.
Classes are tailored to suit your personal experience.